[Cabs] small donation to build a dream

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:22:54 UTC 2012

Good morning,

One of the best ways to celebrate our independence is to support efforts
that make dreams come true for people in our generation and in future ones.
Today and tomorrow we all have the chance to do this by giving a small
donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination fund.  This
fund helps state affiliates and divisions with special projects while also
supporting projects at the national level like Youth Slam and the Braille
Enhancement through Literacy and Learning program for young children.

Each donation is split between the state or divisions and the national
programs, so each one supports programs at both levels.  This makes dreams
happen at many levels and in a myriad of untold ways.

To participate in this effort takes only a minute.  Please text your $10
automatically billed donation to 85944.  The body of the message should say
"blind" with a space, then two letters indicating your state or division of
choice.  For example a text for Colorado would say, "blind co"  One for
blind students would be, "blind bs"

Please pass this message along and celebrate our independence as Americans
by keeping  these dreams alive one small donation at a time.

Warmest regards,

Maryann Migliorelli