[Cabs] Namaaste Jaipur Se! (Hello from Jaipur)

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 03:20:03 UTC 2012

Hello Esha,
I'm not at convention but have been listening online from home when I can.
There was a presentation from the president of The World Blind Union where
they talked about issues to be addressed internationally.  They mentioned
the fact that there are many Braille reading students in India and that they
all speak English as part of their education.  Another presentation from the
DAISY consortium mentioned the need for affordable Braille for these
students.  It will be interesting to hear what you find out when you go to
the blind school there.  Keep the great experiences coming whenever you get
a chance, and good luck with your classes.  The time thing would probably
drive me nuts too.

Stay safe and well.

Maryann