[Cabs] Colorado Association of Blind Students Conference Calls

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:16:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,
The Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) would like to
continue holding monthly conference calls where blind students in
Colorado can discuss common issues and hear from guest speakers. We
would like to get some feedback on when to have the calls and what
topics you are all interested in discussing. It would really help us
if you could send me a brief reply with the following feedback:
1. Do you prefer to have calls on weekdays or weekends? Also, do you
prefer afternoon or evening calls? Any specific times of day that
don't work for you?
2. What topics would you be interested in talking/hearing about? Some
examples of topics we have discussed include advocacy at college,
travel, and accessible technology.
3. Is there anything else we could do better so that you are more able
to participate in our calls, or to make our calls more interesting and
relevant to you?

You can reply either on the list or to me directly at
arielle71 at gmail.com

Best,
Arielle Silverman, Secretary, CABS