[Cabs] Voting call this Sunday

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:44:27 UTC 2012

For everyone, student or not.
 Greetings fellow blind students and NFB members,

	In the words of former U.S. president Franklyn D. Roosevelt, “Nobody
will ever deprive American people of the right to vote accept for the
American people themselves and the only  way they could do this is by
not voting.”
As a result, it is the goal of the NABS Membership Committee to ensure
that no one deprives themselves of their right to vote because of a
lack of information on accessible voting. Thus we want to extend an
invitation to take part in our October membership call “the ABC’s of
voting.” Join us on October 21st to hear from Luanne Blake from our
national center on how to register to vote, voter rights in terms of
completing your ballot independently, and how to file a complaint if
your rights are violated.

What: The ABC’s of Voting Conference Call
Who: Anyone, not just students!
When: October 21, 2012 at 7:00 P.M. ET, 4:00 P.M. PT.
Where: Conference Call, (530)881-1212 Code: 757-809-541

We look forward to you joining us!
The NABS Membership Committee

--
Darian Smith

"Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson