[Cabs] Colorado Association of Blind Students Convention Registration

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:22:07 UTC 2012

Dear CABS members,
The Colorado Association of Blind Students (CABS) will be holding a
seminar and annual business meeting on Saturday, October 27, during
the convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado in
Boulder. In order to be eligible to vote in the elections and
participate in CABS business, you will need to have your $5 dues paid
before the start of the meeting. To save time, we encourage you to
register for the CABS meeting and pay your dues in advance by going to
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8NH6YPULNG7T2
All those who register before Friday, Oct. 26 will be entered into a
special prize drawing.
Best and see you at the convention,
Arielle Silverman, Secretary, CABS