[Cabs] Good Reading

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu Apr 18 18:16:04 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I just read a message on my previous Affiliate's
e-mail list, which I think is worth sharing. Eric
Duffy, President of the Ohio Affiliate, was asked
to suggest  something that would clearly outline
the NFB philosophy. As he noted, 'there are many
things out there.' But here is what he shared,
which I share with you now, below. Please don't do
what many people seem to do with Bible verses.
They see the verse, recognize it, saying, "Oh
yeah, I know that one" -- then skim over it rather
than absorbing it anew. I'd love to hear your
feedback, here, on what you actually, honestly
think of what you now have the choice to read
below, if you care to. ;-)

Blessings to You!
Everett