[Cabs] The NFB of Colorado Springs Picnic Is Today, Sat., 10am - 1pm!

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Sat Aug 10 13:04:39 UTC 2013

For anyone we missed, who might like to come...

The NFB of Colorado Springs Picnic Is Today, Sat., 10am - 1pm!
(Details & Map Below)

Our gathering is being held this year in Garden Ranch Neighborhood Park, on Montebello. It'll be in the Park shelter closest to the entrance & parking lot, and is located just behind the Garden Ranch YMCA at 2220 Montebello Dr. West
(Montebello Dr. West and Saddle Dr.).

Along with great food, we're having Tug-o-War for both kids and adults, and we've got someone from Denver's Beep Baseball team coming down with some equipment to see if we can't get a game going here. ;-)

In case it can help, here's a Garden Ranch Park Map:
www.springsgov.com/units/parksrec/maps/mgrdrnch-s.htm

Hope to see you there!