[Cabs] New Aurora Chapter of the NFB of Colorado THIS SATURDAY

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Aug 19 21:58:59 UTC 2013

Hello Friends

We are excited to let you know that the first organizing meeting of our Aurora Chapter will take place this Saturday, August 24th from 10:00am-12:30pm.  Lunch will be provided so come ready to eat, have some fun, and start a chapter.

If you have any questions you can contact me, Jessica Beecham at 303-778-1130 x 223 or 720-440-2632 or by e-mail at jbeecham at cocenter.org.  You can also contact Wayne Marshall at 303-778-1130 x 233 or 303-525-9191 or wmarshall at cocenter.org.

The meeting will be held at the Aurora Fire Station 11
2291 S. Joliet Street, Aurora, CO 80014

Wayne and I can help you figure out transit schedules etc...

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday and BRING a friend or 5!!!!!

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham