[Cabs] THE NFBCO HAS A NEW CHAPTER!

Brent Batron bbatron at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 27 14:51:01 UTC 2013

Congratulations!!!!!  It is so very exciting that our Federation family continues to grow here in Colorado.

Jessica you have done such great work, thank you.  I also want to congratulate Wayne, as he has been wanting to get the Aurora chapter going for a while now.  It looks as though the chapter is rich with leadership.  Most of the people on the board have prior leadership experience.

Good luck to our new chapter!!!!