[Cabs] Travel Raffle Business Cards

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Aug 30 19:42:27 UTC 2013

If you would like to help the NFB of Colorado sell vacation travel raffle tickets we have a great new tool for you.  Vacation Travel Raffle business cards are a very portable way that we can let people know about our travel raffle and direct them to our website to purchase tickets.

If you would like vacation travel raffle business cards please send me the following information.
1.  Address
2.  How many cards you would like
3.  How you will use them (chapter event, passing out to local businesses, handing them out to strangers or friends you meet, etc...)

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham