[Cabs] Help Requested with Research

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:32:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,
My name is Arielle Silverman and I am a doctoral student in the
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of
Colorado. My colleagues and I would appreciate your help with
completing a series of brief online studies. We are looking for
legally blind adults to complete three short studies: the first asking
about your personal life experiences, the second involving a set of
math problems, and the third involving answering some survey
questions. The studies are all on one  website and will take no more
than 45 minutes to complete in total. In appreciation of your time,
you will have the opportunity to enter a raffle drawing to win a $50
gift certificate to a merchant of your choice. All of your responses
in the study will be anonymous and confidential.
To begin please go to:
http://ucsas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eaLf4NKHUvEc2u9
Thank you as always for your assistance.
Best,
Arielle Silverman, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate, Social Psychology
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience
345 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309-0345
arielle.silverman at colorado.edu