[Cabs] Colorado Guide Dog Division Thursday Meetingt

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Jun 21 21:59:01 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

The NFB of Colorado is starting a guide dog division!!!  We will be looking
at issues that affect guide dog users across the state of Colorado and want
your input and ideas as we get this project moving.  If you are a guide dog
user, are a friend or family member of a guide dog user, are a blind person
who is thinking about getting a guide dog, or just generally think guide
dogs are awesome and want to be apart of our group please join our
conference call Thursday night!  The call will take place Thursday, June
27th at 6:30PM.  You can join the call by dialing 712-432-1500 and entering
access code 564151.

If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Green at
graduate56 at juno.com.

Best Wishes

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org
720-440-2632