[Cabs] TOMORROW COMMUNITY AT LARGE CHAPTER MEETING

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Jun 24 22:07:49 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone****

**It is time for the June Community At Large Chapter Meeting.  We will meet
at 7:00PM on the June 25 so please be on the line at 6:55PM and we will
start promptly.  To dial in, please call 712-432-1500 ACCESS CODE:  564151
We will be discussing tips and tricks for navigating your environment and
will have special guests to discuss orientation and mobility, cane use,
guide dogs, and much more.  This should be a great call so I hope to talk
wiht you tomorrow.  Please see the agenda pasted below and the attached
minutes from May.

Best Wishes

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org
720-440-2632