[Cabs] At Large Chapter Conference Call Tomorrow Night 3-26

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Mar 25 19:50:32 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone

I can't believe it is time for another meeting of the At Large Chapter.
 Tomorrow night we will have special guests to discuss recreation and
leisure opportunities for the blind in Colorado.  This should be a fun and
exciting call so don't miss out.  Our call will begin promptly at 7:00MST
so please try to be on the line at 6:55.  I know we have had a little
trouble with our conference call line and we are planning to get a new one
soon.  I will be talking with the board of directors about some options
this Friday so by next month look for a new call in number.  For now,
please dial in at  605-475-6700 and enter access code 3566475#.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
2233 West Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80210
jbeecham at cocenter.org
720-440-2632