[Cabs] Do you have 2 minutes to do important NFB work?

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Sat Nov 23 00:51:53 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone
As you know, our Bid For Equality auction is less than a week away.  In order to get the words out, we are conducting a very important grassroots social media campaign using Thunderclap.  Thunderclap is a crowd speaking platform that helps us get our message out to hundreds of thousands of individuals.  In order to reach our goal audience, we need 500 people to support the NFB through our Thunderclap endeavor.  Currently we only have 77 supporters so WE NEED YOUR HELP!  We ONLY have seven days to reach our goal so please take two minutes of your time and follow the simple steps below.
It's as easy as 1 2 3!
1.  Go to:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/6216-bid-for-equality-cyber-auction
2.  Choose the link for
Facebook
Twitter
Tumbler
(Note you can support on all three platforms if you have accounts you just have to do it separately)
3.  Follow the prompts!  (You may be asked to verify your account by providing your user name and password or you may be ask to select the support us now and okay link.  Just follow the instructions and you will be done in a snap!)
A few things to know!
Thunderclap is FREE just because you support the auction you are NOT committed to bidding (you should bid because there are great items but if you cannot bid you can support the auction by supporting Thunderclap)

Thunderclap does NOT spam.  The only time Thunderclap will use the account information that you provide will be when it makes the posts about the Bid For Equality Auction.

If you have are interested in joining the Thunderclap campaign but are having trouble contact Ilana Posner at iposner at nfb.<mailto:iposner at nfb.net>org.

THE BEST NEWS OF ALL!

If we reach our goal of 500 all supporters will be entered into a drawing to receive a Louis Braille coin!
ONE MORE THING!!!  ASK ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SUPPORT OUR THUNDERCLAP AS WELL!
Lets Go Get Em'!!!!!  I believe we can reach or goal of 500 by the end of the weekend and YOU can help!