[Cabs] TVI Braille Training

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 10 20:40:22 UTC 2013

Hello Friends,
  For my English class I have been asked to write an 8-page  researched
  proposal. This proposal must address an educational issue within a
  specified school/state/district. I would like to find a TVI college
  training program that lacks in Braille training and propose an
  improved curriculum. I'm having trouble narrowing down and finding
  such a program, though. Can any of you think of a TVI program that I
  could write about? Your input would be greatly appreciated.
  Please know that this paper is for my and my teacher's use only. Feel
  free to share your experiences/annecdotes. I will not use anything you
  share without your permission. Also, please forward this message to
  anyone you think could help.
Best,
JJ Aragon - University of Northern Colorado
...Addicted to the written word...