[Cabs] Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle to support education and scholarships

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:05:37 UTC 2013

I am writing to ask for your support for The National Federation of the
Blind of Colorado's Amazing Vacation Travel Raffle.  This is one of the
programs that helped furnish the scholarship that assisted me in completing
my college degree, giving me the tools I needed to become a professional
event planner.

What can you win?  A $3500.00 travel gift certificate to a travel agency.

Anyone in the world can win  this certificate to travel anywhere  your heart
desires.  You don't even have to use it  all at once.  You can break it up
into a few trips and related travel purchases from the agency.  Last year's
winner is taking a bike tour through Europe, for example.

What is the cost?  The cost of one ticket is $10, but the better value is
three for $20.

How do you purchase tickets?  Please go to www.nfbco.org and click on the
vacation travel raffle link and follow the instructions from there.

What does this fundraiser support?  It supports our college scholarship
program for blind students and our Braille Education through Literacy and
Learning, (BELL) program for blind youth.

When is the drawing?  We will draw the winning ticket on Saturday, October
19, 2013, as part of the NFB of Colorado's Annual Banquet.  You need not be
present to win.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase your tickets in person
please call me at 720-284-2318 or write back at maryannmigs at gmail.com.

Again, please go to www.nfbco.org and purchase your tickets.

Please pass this along to anyone who would like to help blind youth learn
skills of independence and older students fulfill their career aspirations
or to anyone who can simply use one or many Amazing Vacations.

I appreciate your support, and so do the blind professionals of tomorrow.

Warmest regards,

Maryann Migliorelli