[Cabs] Colorado Association of Blind Students' Convention 101 Conference Call

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 15:39:07 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Please find pasted below my signature information on our Convention 101 Conference Call to be held Sunday, July 22.

Thanks,

Cody Bair

Vice President

Colorado Association of Blind Students

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com

Convention 101 Conference Call

Brought to You by the Colorado Association of Blind Students

                Is this your first time attending the National convention of the National Federation of the Blind or are you looking for some tips on how to get the most out of your week in Orlando. If so, then the Colorado Association of Blind Students Convention 101 Conference Call is for you. Come learn about how to effectively travel to and from convention, through the hotel and surrounding areas, as well as learn important terminology and specifics about each convention session. In addition to overviewing mandatory sessions we will also provide an overview of numerous break sessions and interest groups that will occur at convention.

When: Sunday June 22, 5:00 M.T.

Where: Conference Call (Number is (605)475-6006, Access Code 587726)

We hope to see you there!