[Cabs] Reminder:: Help NABs make convention happen!!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:47:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,
 One of the things I love about NABS is that anyone and everyone can take part in building the success of the division.
 No one person can make it possible, it's truly a connected effort if we really want to change what it means to be a blind student by showing that you can live the life you want.
 I encourage  all who will be at convention to look into their schedules and see what time they can carve out to contribute to what our division does to fruther the work of the National FEderation of the Blind.
 Thanks so much and check out the below announcement.