[Cabs] NABS is at Convention! you are at convention! we are at convention! we're talking' about National Convention!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 03:40:14 UTC 2014

Introducing the Nabs Membership call for June: “””Getting Ready for the 2014 National Convention!""
    Whether you have been to the National Federation of the Blind's National Convention before or this year will be your first time going, come and hear all about what makes convention fun, informative and an experience you are sure to  never forget!  Join Members of the NABS Board, as they  will be on hand to give you an overview of the convention week, and   what events the National Association of Blind Students will be taking part in.   Call in to hear about what exciting things the board as been working on, and how all who want in can get in on the various activities .. Bring your convention  questions too, because we’d all love to answer them!

When: Tuesday , June 24, 8:00 PM Eastern.
Where: Conference call: ((605) 475-6700, passcode 7869673.

Your Nabs Membership Committee

Darian Smith
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
(415) 215-9809
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
twitter: @goldengateace

www.nabslink.org
Follow the National Association of Blind Students on twitter: @nabslink.
“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.