[Cabs] Top Websites List for Gamers:

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Thu May 1 14:31:45 UTC 2014

Just in case anyone here missed this and might be
interested. ;-)

>From the latest issue of the Braille Monitor:

"Top Websites List for Gamers:
7-128 Software has just released the 2014 edition
of "Top Web Sites

for Gamers Who are Blind." This resource includes
game reviews and

information about games that are blind-accessible,
where to find free and

commercial games that are blind-accessible, and
forums and blogs visited by

the blind gaming community. The websites are
ranked, and detailed

descriptions make it easier to find what you need.
There is a direct link

to each site.

  This information is totally free. No
registration is required. 7-128

Software is a small, independent developer of
accessible computer games.

The list is our attempt to give back to the blind
and VI community. Because

of frequent changes in the community, we have
updated the list annually

since 2007. The resource guide can be found at:"

[ http://www.7128.com/top25/topsitesblind.html ].

Strive On!

Everett