[Cabs] Progress

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:47:51 UTC 2014

Hey, she went through surgery Wednesday night, and she's recovering from surgery but still has quite a long way to go to be completely recovered.they are hoping to have her off of the ventilator  soon so that she can talk to people, I have visited her every day and talk to her, but she has not been able to respond. Please continue praying for a speedy recovery!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver