[Cabs] Something for Discussion?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:02:55 UTC 2014

without knowing everything about the situation (because I wasn’t there) I can say that two things generally have to happen for a an intersection to be as safe as it can  be in that situation.
1. the blind pedestrian is using  traffic cues to effectively gage when it is safe to cross the street.
2. the motorist  is looking both ways to insure a clear intersection even after the light turns green.
 I might venture that the error was shared in this unfortunate situation.
    Darian