[Cabs] Lots of NFBCO News! Jessica Beecham resigns, COAGDU Sells Candles, Bid for Equality, and New Sports and Rec Devision

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Wed Nov 12 21:03:06 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone

As Always, there is lots going on with the NFB of Colorado! Please check out our blog posts to be in the know!

My last day with the NFB of Colorado will be in Early January. Please read my letter of resignation and appreciation to my NFBCO family.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/11/jessica-beecham-steps-down-as-chapter.html

Our New Sports and Recreation Division President Maureen Nietfeld writes about the Colorado Sports and Recreation Division!

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/11/colorado-has-new-sports-and-recreation.html

It is Time to Bid for Equality. Find out how you can help spread the word about the 2014 Bid for Equality Auction

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/11/bid-for-equality.html

Support the Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users and buy a Yankee Candle! Read about the latest fundraiser.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/11/coagdu-sells-yankee-candles.html

We are a busy affiliate with lots going on. Please stay up to date by reading our blog, checking out our Facebook Page National Federation of the Blind of Colorado NFB CO, liking us on twitter @nfbco, checking out the local NFB NEWSLINE channel, and visiting our website www.nfbco.org.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham