[Cabs] Throw Back Thursday: The Blind Buzz Blog Post

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Thu Oct 2 22:17:10 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone!

Check out our Throw Back Thursday Blog Post.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/10/throw-back-thursday-blind-buzz.html

Don't forget to purchase your Amazing Cash Raffle Tickets to support the NFBCO Confidence-BELL camp program and our scholarship programs!

Www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle

If you are a Beatles fan, purchase your "Twist and Shout" Beatlemania tickets. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame honoree Art Schreiber and The Fab4 Beatles tribute band will have you "Twisting and Shouting" right back to 1964. With fantastic music, an enthralling multimedia presentation, a cash bar, heavy hors d'oeuvres, a live auction, and much more, this will be a night you will not forget!

Www.nfbco.org/beatlemania

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham