[Cabs] Re-scheduled Coagdu meeting.

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Feb 24 17:46:47 UTC 2015

Hello all.
the Colorado guide dog users devision will have a conference call on Sunday March  1, 2015.  This is the  re-scheduled meeting from last sunday.  The meeting will take place  at 2:00 PM.  The call in number is
1-857-232-0158
Access code: 702609
All are invited to attend the meeting.  Will send out an alteqative number as well.  Waot to make sure it will work.