[Cabs] Washington seminar

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 15:56:23 UTC 2016

Good morning,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.

This message is for everyone who is planning to attend Washington seminar in January.
The National Association of Blind Students is hosting NABS cafe again this year, and we want to invite everyone there.  NABS cafe will be on the first day of the seminar and will include food, dessert, a cash bar and an awesome live auction.  This event is a great place for networking, socializing, and having some fun!  If you want to attend this event, and I'm sure you do, please let me know soon.
To get in, and have access to the evening's events, the cost is $5 now, and $7 at the door.
The proceeds go to NABS.

What happens is:
1.  You let me know you want to be there.  (Of course you do!)

2.  I will discuss payment options with you and ask for contact information.

3.  Once in Washington, before NABS cafe opens, you will be contacted by NABS treasurer, Luke Schwink, and given a wristband that will get you in.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Happy Holidays!

Anna E Givens,
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students,
annajee82 at gmail.com
402-817-8934