[Cabs] Conference call January 10

lily2011a at gmail.com lily2011a at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:06:57 UTC 2016

Hello all,
Happy new year to everyone! I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year. We are having our first call of the year on Sunday January 10th at 7 PM mountain time.
Please call: 605-475-6006. Access code: 587726.
We will be discussing the aim high bill and sharing personal experiences about The challenges we have faced and continue to face with inaccessibility throughout our education.  Come and join us on the call and share your personal stories.  This is in preparation of Washington seminar which is coming up in the few weeks.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact me at this email address.
Thanks and hope to see you on the call!
Liliya - secretary, Colorado Association of blind students

Sent from my iPhone