[Cabs] Blind Students study event

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 07:19:56 UTC 2017

Please pass the message to any and all blind or visually impaired students:
We would like to invite blind and low vision high school and college students to get together with us at Backstage Coffee on Friday, April 28 for a fun study date.  We are a group of blind and visually impaired students that are getting together to study/do homework, and network and socialize.
We would love to meet some other students in the community!

What:  Study and social

When:  Friday, April 28 at 3:30 PM

Where:  Backstage Coffee,
1000 14th Street, Denver
(1 block from Convention Center light rail station)

For questions, or if you need help with transportation, please contact Anna Givens at 402-817-8934 or annajee82 at gmail.com

We're looking forward to having you there.

Anna E Givens | 402-817-8934 | annajee82 at gmail.com