[Cabs] Study date/social FRIDAY

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:46:11 UTC 2017

Attention students/teachers/parents

Hopefully you've already heard:
some of us blind and low vision students are getting together at 3:30 this Friday, April 28 at Backstage Cafe at 1000 14th St. Denver.
This is a study date! So bring your laptop or whatever you need to get some work done.  Or if you want to come just to hang out and socialize, we'll be there for that too.  If you can't be there at 3:30, don't worry, we'll be there for awhile.
This will be a great opportunity to network, meet, and socialize.
I really hope you can make it and/or bring students!

Please respond to me here or at 402-817-8934 to let me know if you can come.
I hope you can!

Anna E Givens