[Cabs] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:22:05 UTC 2017

Greetings NFB Boulder Valley Chapter members and friends,

I cordially invite you to attend our chapter meeting, March 11, 2017, 10:00
A.M., First Presbyterian Church of Boulder, 1820 15th Street, room 250 in
the Geneva Wing.  See below for directions to the meeting.

This month's agenda includes:

Call to order

Presidential Release

Introductions

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

RTD update, new schedules and other changes

Fundraising update, Chocolove, Great Western Bank, popcorn and other items

Membership growth and outreach

CCB report

NFB state update

Guest presentations at future meetings

Suggested items from members, drivers, readers, lawyers, computers,
teachers, orientation, housing

If you have any questions or would like to make additions to this agenda
please contact me prior to the start of the meeting.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Warmly,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

maryannmigs at gmail.com

720-284-2318

Read on for detailed directions to our meeting from the Boulder Transit
Center:

The Transit Center is at the corner of 14th Street and Walnut Street. Go out
the west exit from the waiting room and north to the corner. Walk east along
the south side of Walnut to 15th Street, and cross 15th Street. On the far
side of 15th Street, turn south. There will be a grassy strip between the
sidewalk and the street. On your left is a small parking lot. (You will
cross one driveway.)

Soon after that, you will find a wide sidewalk going to your left (east).
Walk east about ten feet, then go down three steps, and proceed straight
ahead across the drive to the building entrance. There are other entrances,
but this is the entrance we are to use.

Inside the building, walk straight ahead to the far wall, then turn left
into the hallway. After a while on your right you will find a hallway. Turn
to your left and jog through a doorway. Turn back to your right, and you
will pass on your right stairs going up, a door, and then the elevator. Go
up (either the stairs or the elevator) to second floor. Room 250 is located
between the stairs and the elevator.