[Cabs] We Need Your Help!

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 04:23:12 UTC 2017

Greetings, Do you find that your ability to read braille and have numerous successful role models an important part of what has helped you to live the life you want. I know I do as without the mentorship I have received from the NFB and a proper braille education I would not be able to practice public accounting in a big four firm and live the independent life style that I currently live.

Therefore, I am asking your help to ensure that Kids in Colorado have the opportunity to receive a proper braille education and mentorship through our BELL Program.

We have created a GoFundMe page and it is our goal to raise $10,000 for the Bell Program in the next three months. As of now we are only 4% on our way to this goal.

Therefore, we would very much appreciate any contributions of any amount.

https://www.gofundme.com/bell4blindcokids

In addition to making a contribution and even if you are unable to contribute please share this page on your social media such as facebook and twiter.

Another way in which we could use your help is we would like to post updates on this page of personal stories of how braille is important to the way we live our live’s as blind people. Thus if you would like to have your story posted on our page please email it to me at codyjbair at yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Cody Bair

Treasurer

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com