[Cabs] FW: NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting and Day at the Capitol

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:40:34 UTC 2018

From: maryannmigs at gmail.com [mailto:maryannmigs at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 8:38 AM
To: maryannmigs at gmail.com
Subject: NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting and Day at the Capitol

Greetings NFB family and friends,

Mark your calendars and make plans to join us for two important events. At
our chapter meeting we are honored to welcome Lisa Nelson from The Center
For People With Disabilities to speak to us about their blind and low vision
programs and how we can participate and collaborate with them.  We will also
take up these additional agenda items:

Presidential Release

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

Fundraising update

Community outreach, Farmers Market, festivals

RTD and city planning

State Day at the Capitol.  This is the second important event taking place
February 14, from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at The Capitol, where we will speak to
our state legislature about blind parents' rights, funding for NFB Newsline,
and other important issues.

We look forward to welcoming everyone Saturday, February 10, 2018, 10:00 am.
At First Presbyterian Church 1820 15 Street, Boulder on the second floor of
the Geneva wing for the chapter meeting  and February 14,  11:00 am at
Colorado State Capitol, 200 East Colfax Street, room 220, the Old Supreme
Court Chambers, for the Day at the Capitol.

If you have any questions or need further directions to these events please
contact me at 720-284-2318.

Warmly,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley chapter

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com