[Cabs] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting with CPWD guest presenter

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:36:14 UTC 2018

Greetings NFB family and friends,

Happy New Year and welcome to the beginning of our National Federation of
the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter monthly meetings.

This month we are honored to welcome Lisa Nelson from The Center For People
With Disabilities to speak to us about their blind and low vision programs
and how we can participate and collaborate with them.  We will also take up
these additional agenda items:

Presidential Release

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

Fundraising update

Community outreach, Farmers Market, festivals

RTD.

We look forward to welcoming everyone Saturday, January 13, 2018, 10:00 am.
At First Presbyterian Church 1820 15 Street, Boulder on the second floor of
the Geneva wing.

If you have any questions or need further directions please contact
Vice-President Curtis Willoughby 303-424-7373 or Treasurer Jim Wolcott
303-503-3442.

Warmly,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley chapter

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com