[Cabs] It's The 195 The Globe Send Off To Convention Party On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 20:01:52 UTC 2018

Hi All!
The convention madness is in full swing; people are packing, doing
that last minute shopping, making final preparations, and soon, many
of us will be headed to Orlando Florida for the next NFB convention.
And for those who can't attend, 195 The Globe is partnering with the
NFB to provide you coverage of the board of director's meeting,
general sessions, banquet, etc.
And to celebrate us going to Orlando and the globe's coverage of
#nfb18 this year, join me tonight for a very special and fun Djd
Invasion Send Off To Convention show on Friday, June 29, 2018 starting
at 8 PM eastern.
Whether you're doing that last minute packing or just want some Friday
night fun, tune in to this special send off party to hear...
Fun and upbeat music
Being that Orlando is home to the happiest place on Earth, we'll have
a few sets dedicated to some Disney songs.
Your requests, especially if they are for songs that make you feel
good. But all requests are welcome too!
Some information about our convention coverage.
And at 9 pM eastern, we'll hear a presentation from Michael Hingson of Aira
http://www.aira.io
in which he talks to us about what you can expect from Aira at this
year's conventions, a specific partnership with Lyft at this year's
NFB convention, and how a new partnership and the guest access program
will allow you to try out Aira for free during convention week!
This is going to be an energizing show, and one to get you feeling
good for convention if you're going, or happy that it's the summer
time if you're not.
Getting In Touch And Listening:
Throughout the show, I can be reached via twitter at
195_theglobe
using the hash tag
#globeonair
Approximately one hour before show time (7 PM eastern) you can start
searching my music library for your favorite track at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
and you'll be able to make requests til show's end.
You can interact with me on Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
Skype in at
live at 195theglobe.com
or call in at
951-525-6562

Listening in will be easy. You can either
Ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
Tune in at
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
Search for 195 The Globe on the Tunein app in your app store of
choice, google or apple.
Put the following link into your favorite media player:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8762/stream
Or you can listen by telephone by calling
1-515-739-9159
and pressing Option 1.

Regardless of how you tune in, I hope you'll join us ffor a night of
fun music, disney delights, your interactions and more!
See you tonight!