[Cabs] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting with special financial presentation

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:34:59 UTC 2018

Greetings NFB family and friends,

Mark your calendars and make plans to join us for an important and
informative chapter meeting. This month we are honored to welcome Mike
Keglovits from the Colorado Able program.  He will be speaking to us about
special tax free savings accounts for people with disabilities.  Click this
link for a news clip about this new, innovative program.

CO ABLE Denver Channel
<http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/colorado-joins-growing-list
-of-states-allowing-able-accounts-for-disabled-residents?autoplay=true>

We will also take up these additional agenda items:

Presidential Release

Secretary's report

Treasurer's report

Fundraising update

Community outreach, Farmers Market, festivals

RTD and city planning

State Day at the Capitol.

We look forward to welcoming everyone Saturday, March 10, 2018, 10:00 am. At
First Presbyterian Church 1820 15 Street, Boulder on the second floor of the
Geneva wing.

If you have any questions or need further directions to the meeting please
contact me at 720-284-2318.

Warmly,

Maryann Migliorelli, President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley chapter

720-284-2318

maryannmigs at gmail.com