[Cabs] Cabs meeting Tuesday night

JD Holcomb jdholcomb79 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 12:48:03 UTC 2019

Greetings students and student supporters across Colorado,
Come join us for our monthly membership and board call this Tuesday, February 19 at 7 PM. We will be having A recap of Washington seminar and we will be finalizing our agenda for our spring seminar in May.
Colorado Association of blind students conference line information
dial in number
(641) 715-0874
Access code
557689#
Look forward to having everyone on the call at 7 PM tomorrow night.
Sincerely,

Jedediah Holcomb
President Colorado Association of blind students
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/jdholcomb79%40icloud.com