[CABS] Be Counted!

Martin Becerra-Miranda martinbecerramiranda at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 21:28:21 UTC 2020

There’s still time to be counted!

The 2020 Census is coming to a close, but you can still be counted by visiting https://my2020census.gov/

The 2020 Census asks a few simple questions about you and everyone who was living with you on April 1, 2020. It’s accessible with screen reading software, it’s safe and secure, and most importantly it’s your duty. It’s one of the best ways to tell our leaders who we are and what we need. The numbers are used to help determine the distribution of hundreds of billions of dollars in federal and state funds. Complete your Census form online, by calling 844-330-2020, or by mailing in your form.

The Census Bureau will be ending its counting efforts on September 30, so make sure to be counted today. All responses are kept confidential. The 2020 Census representative will not ask about your financial information or Social Security number.

It takes 10 – 15 minutes, and you can preview the questions being asked here.

Be counted by September 30
Visit https://my2020census.gov/
Call 844-330-2020

My best,
Martin Becerra-Miranda, NOMC
Director of Youth Services
Colorado Center for the Blind
Phone: 303.778.1130  Ext:  223
Fax:  303.778.1598
2233 W. Shepperd Ave.
Littleton, CO 80120

Take Charge with Confidence and Self-Reliance
cocenter.org
Facebook Twitter YouTube