[Cacommunity-service] Thank you for attending!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:16:43 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon:
  On behalf of the 75 Days of Service TeamI just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude and   appreciation  to all who attended the most  recent call for 75 Days of Service.  We had some great discussion, great  attendance and a fabulous set of remarks from NFBOK President and NFB Board Member  Jeannie Massay.

We heard about Service Projects Done by the Tulsa Chapter and one done by a chapter in the Indiana Affiliate.
 We talked about  resources to get  you started   such as the websites  "volunteer match," "all for good" and "hands-on network.”
  We had representatives on the call from California, Texas,Colorado, Indiana,Arkansas, oaklhoma, Maryland, Pennsylvania   and Washington DC.
 We are hopeful to have more state representatives from more states on the next call.
 Please stay tuned  as some rescheduled  meeting times are forthcoming.

 Until then let’s spread the word,let’s live the life  we want and let’s get involved!
 Thanks!
    The 75 Days of Service leadership Team