[Capchapohio] Reminders

eduffy eduffy at deltav.org
Tue Dec 8 16:37:49 UTC 2009

When you try to make sure you get  everyone on a list, it's easy to run into
trouble. Stephanie also helped with the party last night, so I want to thank
her as well.

	Our chapter will not have a monthly business meeting. We will have
our pot luck Christmas party on December 19. You need to let Beth Debus know
if you plan to attend by Saturday December 12. Each member may bring two
guests. Let beth know if you will be bringing guests. Her number is (586)
876-4259.

The party will  begin at 6:00 on the 19th. We will be at our regular meeting
location the Maynard Avenue Methodist Church 2350 Indianola Avenue.

Please do not call the church with questions. Call me at (614) 562-5524.

Thanks.

Eric