[Capchapohio] Food Reminder

eric duffy eduffy at deltav.org
Mon Mar 22 13:43:06 UTC 2010

Those of you who have been coming to chapter meetings on a
regular basis please remember to bring at least one non
perishable item to be given to the church for there food pantry
donation.  For those who are new this is something we thought we
could do as a chapter to help our community and also to let the
church know that we appreciate the free meeting space.

See you on Saturday at 2:00 PM.  2350 Indianola.

Eric Duffy
President Capital Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio