[Capchapohio] meeting Reminder

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Mon Apr 12 17:39:31 UTC 2010

I will be attending. angie

-----Original Message-----
From: capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:capchapohio-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of eric duffy
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 12:08 PM
To: Capchapohio
Subject: [Capchapohio] meeting Reminder

This is to remind everyone that the April chapter meeting will be
this Saturday April 17 at 2:00 PM.  As always we will meet at the
Maynard Avenue United Methodist church 2350 Indianola Avenue.

Please remember to bring an item to donate to the church for
those in need of food.  I am working this Saturday, so Beth Debus
will be in charge of the meeting.
The Board of Directors meeting for the NFB of Ohio will be in
Toledo on the 24th of April.  I will be going up the night
before, on the bus.

Eric