[Capchapohio] NFB Columbus Chapter meating

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 21:45:29 UTC 2010

I am sorry I will not be able to be present.  I have an all day meeting to
attend in Reynoldsburg.  Please post minutes of meeting for me.   And add the
comment that next year in Orlando, we want to raise at least double the $400
profit from M&M's.   So everyone thinking of attending--------------needs to
participate.  Help us to help ourselves!  Fundraisers help all Ohio members in
one fashion or another.  If we do not have funds----------we cannot help others
or ourselves. Gotta promote giving back, by raising funds.

Carol Akers