[Capchapohio] Yard Sale and Pampered Chef Fundraiser

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 17:20:54 UTC 2011

Hello to all on this rainy Tuesday,
Please remember that we are having a YARD SALE at Shelby's house
--88 Crestview  near High St  on Saturday May 7 from 9-5.  Please bring items to
sell, mark them if you can, if not we will deal with it.
Pampered Chef Fundraiser----I have a few catalogs left to hand out to some of
you who were not able to attend the board mtg in Canton.  Be sure to pick them
up and sell!   Orders are due May 16th.  Also spread the word thru email to
friends and family to order on line---at www.pamperedchef.biz/amyphillips  Use
Ohio Blind for the organization to get credit for sales.
See you at the yard sale!

                                 Carol Akers