[Capchapohio] Yard Sale and Pampered Chef Fundraiser

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 16:44:02 UTC 2011

Shelby I must be dyslexic!   Glad you caught the error before I did signs!
I have a beverage container with the dispenser thing that I am going to put
lemonade in and bring to offer drinks to customers with.  Free drinks perhaps
but have some brownies and no bake cookies for sale -----more profit and
tempting to the customers.   Could you make some no bakes?  i will bring
brownies and we can put them in baggies to sell.   I have seen this at several
garage sales, esp if you have kids at a bake sale table!!!  Great job for Lucas
and Aliah  ( I know I did not spell it right)
Worth it for fundraising effect.   One place had free lemonade and charged for
cans of cold pop in a cooler!  Good idea when people are running from sale to
sale and are hot and thirsty.  What do you think?

Carol Akers