[Capchapohio] Parents attending National?

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 14:20:39 UTC 2011

Hello to all,
I am really interesting in knowing what parents are attending convention and the
Parents Conference.
It would be great to share info from the various seminars in order to get the
most out of the conference and use the info to help others in the future.
There are so many topics covering a wide range of needs and ages that we
cannot each attend all of them, so let's share info!
Please let me know if you are attending, so we can meet up at some point----it
is harder to meet up if you sneak in and we aren't aware you are there

Carol Akers