[Capchapohio] meeting reminder

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Tue Jun 21 12:44:56 UTC 2011

I WILL NOT BE AT THE MEETING. I HAD A DEATH IN THE FAMILY AND WILL BE OUT OF
THE STATE. I did  FOLLOW UP WITH THE CAR WASH CAN NOT GET APPROVAL OR A
RETURN CALL. The nfb picknic can be held at my home on August 6th with back
up date of August 27th which is our meeting date. Time will be at 1:00 p.m.
I will take care of plastic ware bottled water pop comdaments   and ice

I have a gas grill andcoolers. If you have a dog you will need to clean op
after your animal. The pool is 3 feet on the short end and 9 feet on the
deep. Angela