[Capchapohio] meeting reminder

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 13:21:48 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, this is a reminder of our meeting this Saturday at 2pm at 2350 Indianola. If you have anything you would like to put on the agenda please let Shivaji or I know. I talked to Patty, the pastor, about a project we can do around the church to show our appreciation for using the church free of charge. She will get back with me with ideas. Please make suggestions if you have any ideas. I thought of shoveling snow once a month during the winter, for example. We will talk more about this Saturday. Please start thinking about what you want to bring to the picnic at Angie's house next month. There will be a sign up sheet Saturday. I haven't heard about the requested donated of the month yet. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Kelly, did you say you would do the article for July? Sorry I didn't write it down.

Beth