[Capchapohio] PicnicInfo

Angela angie1752 at att.net
Mon Jul 25 16:19:10 UTC 2011

DateSaturday  August 27th regular meeting date. Time meeting will begin 1:00
p.m. then picnic will follow My address: 1752 Ivyhill Loop North. Columbus
Ohio 43229Per meeting I will provide plates, napkins silverware can pop and
ice. Please do not bring guide dogs The pool is 3 feet on the short end and
9 feet on the deep. It is a private home with privacy fince. Please remember
to bring towels. Will order pizza as grouping of members arrive. Will check
for specials when date gets closer. Please bring cash $10.00 which will
cover food and tip to driver. Any remaining money will be given to
Stephanie.  There is a first floor changing area and bathroom. Angela