[Capchapohio] Car wash

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 01:00:47 UTC 2011

Stephanie has secured us a location for the car wash fundraiser. The car wash will take place September 10 from 1 to 5pm at TJ's on N High. Please let Stephanie know if you are able to volunteer. I know this is the weekend before the board meeting, but this was the date we could get. We will need 2 hoses, buckets, sponges/rags, and something to wash cars with. Let me know if you can lend any of these items for the day. We will also need someone to make signs. Receipts for materials can be turned into Stephanie for reimbursement. Please talk to me or Shivaji before purchasing anything for the car wash if you want to be reimbursed.

Contact info
Stephanie Claytor
chanel2428 at hotmail.com

Shivaji Kumar